Kirk Kara "Charlotte" Emerald Cut Three Stone Diamond Engagement Ring
Looking for a diamond engagement ring fit for a queen? Look no further than this emerald-cut, three stone diamond beauty! Hand-engraved scroll details, milgrain edging, peek-a-boo diamonds, and meticulous craftsmanship set this ring apart from the others with 0.80-carats total diamond weight. Diamonds are VS2-S11 clarity and G/H color. It’s one of our most popular designs and it’s no wonder why. It received the 2012 Jewelers Choice Winner for "Best Bridal Design," as voted by the fine jewelry stores across the world. The art-deco inspired design features a center 1.75-carat emerald-cut sparkler (sold separately-measures approx 8 mm x 6 mm) shown here, but you can choose any size or shape diamond from our extensive, hand-picked loose diamond collection. Or consider a sapphire, ruby, moissanite or another gemstone for the center stones. Kirk Kara’s matching Charlotte wedding band (sold separately) can extend the beauty of the milgrain detailing, featuring 0.42-carats total weight baguette-cut diamonds and 0.08-carats total weight round-cut diamonds. Choose the metal color and strength desired - platinum, or 14K & 18K white, yellow or rose gold - and make this ring uniquely yours.
- Size 6.5 available in 18K white gold available for same day shipping and can be sized up or down one size at no additional cost in one to three days
- Other sizes & metal selections take five to six weeks for Kirk Kara to create and will ship FREE immediately after completion, fully insured to point of delivery
- Includes ring box and jewelry appraisal
- All orders placed out of NY state (ordered by an out of state resident) are tax-free
- Rush delivery available depending on style and upon request
- Center diamond & wedding band sold separately