Warmth, compassion, everlasting love. These are the feelings that emerge when you look at a rose gold engagement ring. The rose gold engagement ring collection at Ben Garelick has been hand-selected for its quality of design, materials, and craftsmanship. Almost all of our ring designs from world-renowned jewelry designers are available in rose gold, giving you the opportunity to select a perfect engagement ring design to fit her unique personality and style.
Rose Gold Is A Popular Choice For Today’s Bride
Rose gold is just one of the many types of precious metals you can choose to showcase your diamond, gemstone, or moissanite engagement ring from Ben Garelick. The precious pink gold metal and has become the popular choice of brides everywhere over the last few years. Once called “Russian gold,” rose gold was originally used by jeweler Carl Faberge in his world-renowned Faberge Egg creations. Rose gold trends have come and gone since including the 1920s when jeweler Cartier created the Trinity ring that had thin, interlaced bands in white, yellow, and rose gold. This sparked interest in using rose gold and mixed metals in engagement rings and other fine jewelry.
Today, rose gold is trending like never before and brides tell us they love it for a variety of reasons:
- Rose gold complements all skin tones.
- Rose gold can be worn with both silver (white gold) and gold, making it the perfect choice for an engagement ring that you never take off.
- Rose gold engagement rings can include diamonds, sapphires, or any other gemstone and can be combined with silver or platinum elements to create a unique and versatile piece of fine jewelry.
- Rose gold is made from alloying pure gold with copper. While the inclusion of copper can make a rose gold ring more affordable, it also makes your ring stronger than most alloy combinations of white and yellow gold rings.
- Rose gold engagement rings don’t need rhodium plating as white gold does.
- Lastly, brides love the vintage look and the romantic meaning of true love behind the beautiful rose-pink-gold color.
Ben Garelick Has Your Dream Ring
Whether your bride loves the elegant, timeless, distinctive look of rose gold, or you want to surprise her with a romantic symbol of your true love, you will find her dream engagement ring at Ben Garelick. Browse this collection of rose gold engagement rings or consider custom-designing your rose gold engagement ring for that unique touch. At Ben Garelick, you’ll work with a jewelry expert who thinks of you like family - whether you’re shopping online or in our Buffalo, New York, store. We want to help you choose the perfect ring she will love based on your budget and desires. Give us a call today at (716) 631-1584 or chat online. We can’t wait for you to put that rose gold engagement ring on her finger!