Rock-tober Diamond Engagement Ring Event
Ben Garelick Jewelers is hosting “ROCK-toberfest” the diamond engagement ring event on Friday, October 19th and Saturday, October 20th.
Highlights of the Event
Join us Friday and Saturday, October 19th & 20th, 2018 for our Rock-Toberfest Diamond Engagement Ring Event at Ben Garelick Jewelers! Designer Gabriel & Company & Kirk Kara will be in attendance showcasing hundreds of diamond engagement rings and matching wedding bands in addition to our already large engagement and wedding band inventory.
- Save 20% off all engagement ring settings, matching wedding bands and moissanites. Enjoy special event pricing on loose diamonds.
- The largest selection of new diamond engagement rings, loose diamonds and moissanites in store for 2 days. Designers Kirk Kara and Gabriel will showcase their entire line of engagement rings and wedding bands in store with styles featuring antique and vintage, halo, contemporary, large center, gemstone, three stone, solitaire, bypass twist, and split shank.
- Secure your loose diamond as we head off to Antwerp, Belgium at the end of October to buy direct from some of the largest diamond firms in the world. As we enjoy buying direct from suppliers we are able to pass our savings onto you. If you cannot attend our Rock-Toberfest event, please contact Peter Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org or text (716) 574-0966 to get the process started.
- Great opportunity to remount your diamond if you want to update your current look.
- During the event we will serve local craft beer, hard cider and wine.
Friday, October 19th – 10am – 7pm |Saturday, October 20th. – 10am – 5pm