Gabriel Diamond Halo Green Emerald Stud Earrings Featuring 0.60 Carats Total Weight Round Cut Emeralds Surrounded By 0.11 Carats Round Cut Diamonds
- Earrings measure approximately 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch diameter
- Available in 14K white, yellow or rose gold
- Includes earring box
- Includes jewelry appraisal
- Free shipping on this item
- Ships fully insured to point of delivery
More on Emeralds - May Birthstone
As the birthstone for May, the emerald, a symbol of rebirth, is believed to grant the owner foresight, good fortune, and youth. Emerald, derived from the word smaragdus, meaning green in Greek, was mined in Egypt as early as 330 B.C. Today, most of the world’s emeralds are mined in Colombia, Brazil, Afghanistan, and Zambia. The availability of high-quality emerald is limited; consequently, treatments to improve clarity are performed regularly.The name opalderives from the Greek Opallos, meaning "to see a change (of color)." Opals range in color from milky white to black with flashes of yellow, orange, green, red, and blue. An opal's beauty is the product of contrast between its color play and its background. Opal is a formation of non-crystalline silica gel that seeped into crevices in the sedimentary strata. Through time and nature's heating and molding processes, the gel hardened into the form of opals. The opal is composed of particles closely packed in spherical arrangements. When packed together in a regular pattern, a three-dimensional array of spaces are created that give opal its radiance. - See more at: http://www.americangemsociety.org/october-birthstones#sthash.GuGYbOg0.dpufThere’s no better way to demonstrate your love than by giving a ruby in celebration of a July birthday. Rubies arouse the senses, stir the imagination, and are said to guarantee health, wisdom, wealth and success in love. Ruby is a variety of the gems species corundum. It is harder than any natural gemstone except diamond, which means a ruby is durable enough for everyday wear. Fine-quality ruby is extremely rare, and the color of the gem is most important to its value. The most prized color is a medium or medium dark vivid red or slightly purplish red. If the gem is too light or has too much purple or orange, it will be called a fancy-color sapphire.
We offer free shipping on all domestic orders and free shipping over $200 on international orders! Ben Garelick provides complimentary insurance to cover the package from our business to the point of delivery at no extra charge. If you need it sooner, we have many express shipping options at checkout.
- All items are insured up to the point of acceptance by the recipient. The package will be considered accepted when any person (unless adult is specified on package) receiving the package at the designated address signs for it from the delivering carrier.
- Domestic & International Shipping - we ship all over the United States and the world.
- Domestic Free Shipping - we offer free expedited shipping on all orders over $1000. Orders between $200 & $1000 are shipped via complimentary standard shipping.
- International Free Shipping - We offer free expedited shipping on all orders over $1500. Orders between $200 & $1500 are shipped via complimentary standard shipping.. Please note that all international packages are required to go through customs, and may be delayed beyond our control.
- International Duties & Customs Charges - While we do not charge any US sales tax on international sales, please note there will be the countries duties and customs charges applied at delivery/pick-up. These charges generally are 10-20% of the sale.