By Ben Garelick
Ben Garelick Royal Celebration Shared Prong Six Diamond Engagement Ring
- Finger Size 6.5 in 14K white gold available immediately. Rings can be sized up or down one size at no cost to you. Resizing takes 1-3 business days. Other sizes and metal colors take 2-3 weeks for Ben Garelick to create and will ship immediately after. Rush delivery available depending on style and upon request
- Center diamond & wedding band sold separately
- Ring can accommodate any size or shape diamond. Shown with a 1.00 carat round cut diamond (approx 6.5mm)
- Diamonds are machine cut to perfect proportions and will "Out Sparkle" any other diamond ring
- Diamonds are VS2-S11 clarity and G/H color - 6 diamonds in ring
- Available in white, rose or yellow gold 18K and platinum. Two-tone options available
- Includes ring box
- Includes jewelry appraisal
- Ships fully insured to point of delivery
- Free shipping on this item
- All orders placed out of NY state (ordered by an out of state resident) are tax free
All rings are fully customizable by Ben Garelick should you prefer slight or major changes to the style you see. Alteration possibilities include alternate color gemstones, styling or metal preference
Royal Celebration engagement rings feature "V Prongs" which are far stronger and more durable than your traditional shared prong ring.
Typically, on normal shared prong rings each diamond shares-a-prong with the other diamond making it less secure should that one prong be hit and moved. With our "V prongs," each diamond has their own four prongs devoted to each diamond while still keeping the shared prong look. You get the same fashionable look backed with Ben Garelick quality and assurance.