Simon G. Emerald and Diamond Stackable Ring
This lovely 18k yellow gold band is perfect for stacking but can also stand on its own. Beautiful green bezel set oval cut emeralds weighing 0.55 carats total weight are paired with 0.15 carats total weight of round cut bezel set diamonds. Each bezel set stone features milgrain detailing around the stones.
- Delivery takes 2-3 weeks for Simon G. to create and will ship immediately after completion. Rush delivery available depending on style and upon request
- Item can be viewed prior to purchasing under no obligation to buy
- Includes ring box
- Includes jewelry appraisal
- Ships fully insured to point of delivery
- All orders placed out of NY state (ordered by an out of state resident) are tax free
More on Green Emeralds - May Birthstone
As the birthstone for May, the emerald, a symbol of rebirth, is believed to grant the owner foresight, good fortune, and youth. Emerald, derived from the word smaragdus, meaning green in Greek, was mined in Egypt as early as 330 B.C. Today, most of the world’s emeralds are mined in Colombia, Brazil, Afghanistan, and Zambia. The availability of high-quality emerald is limited; consequently, treatments to improve clarity are performed regularly.