Simon G. 18K White Gold Large Oval Tanzanite Diamond Halo Ring
Simon G. 18K White & Rose Gold Tanzanite Diamond Halo Ring Featuring a 20.44 Carat Oval Cut Tanzanite Surrounded by 1.05 Carats Round Cut Pave Set Diamonds
- Delivery takes 4 weeks for Simon G. to create and will ship immediately after completion. Rush delivery available depending on style and upon request
- Item can be viewed prior to purchasing under no obligation to buy
- Available in all white, all rose or all yellow gold 18KT and platinum. Alternate two-tone color options available
- Includes ring box and jewelry appraisal
- Ships fully insured to point of delivery
- All orders placed out of NY state (ordered by an out of state resident) are tax free
This incredible ring features a remarkable 20.44 ctw Tanzanite center stone, surrounded by 1.05 ctw of white diamonds. Delicate rose gold accents adorn the 18k white gold setting.
Tanzanite Birthstone Information
Discovered in the late 1960s in Tanzania, and found exclusively in this tiny area of the world, tanzanite exhibits a rich violet-blue color for which the gemstone is treasured; often it is heat-treated to achieve this color. Colors range from blue to purple, and tanzanites that are medium dark in tone, vivid in saturation, and slightly violet blue command premium prices. As tanzanite can be less expensive than sapphire, it often was purchased as an alternative. However, it has increased in popularity and now is valued more for its own beauty and brilliance than as a sapphire substitute.