Simon G. 18K White Gold Blue Paraiba Tourmaline and Diamond Cluster Ring
Simon G. 18K White Gold Blue Paraiba Tourmaline and Diamond Cluster Ring Featuring a 1.43 Carats Round Cut Blue Paraiba Tourmalines Encrusted with 2.96 Carats of Round Cut Bezel Set White Diamonds
- Only available online - Ring can be sent to store upon request to view first hand under no obligation to buy
- Delivery takes 4 weeks for Simon G. to create and will ship immediately after completion. Rush delivery available depending on style and upon request.
- Includes ring box
- Includes jewelry appraisal
- Ships fully insured to point of delivery
- All orders placed out of NY state (ordered by an out of state resident) are tax free
Tourmaline has become a favorite gemstone among jewelry designers, and gem collectors the world over. Since it is available in a wide variety of colors, it is ideally suited to almost anyone's taste. Tourmaline also is known for displaying several colors in the same gemstone. These bi-color or tri-color gems are formed in many combinations; gemstones with clear color distinctions are highly prized. One multi-color variety is known as watermelon tourmaline, and features green, pink, and white colors bands; to resemble its namesake, the gemstone is cut into thin slices having a pink center, white ring, and green edge. Tourmaline is found in many localities including Brazil, Afghanistan, East Africa, and the USA.