Kirk Kara "Dahlia" Marquise Shaped Aquamarine Engagement Ring
The pale cool color of the gemstone featured in this Aquamarine engagement ring by designer Kirk Kara, calms your nerves when you are about to pop the question or say, "I do!" It has all the signature elements you would expect from designer Kirk Kara; hand-created milgrain dotted along the edges of the metal holding the marquise cut gemstones and the side leaf detailing just under the gallery of the center stone. This ring can be made to hold any size or shape center moissanite, diamond or gemstone you prefer. The Dahlia collection of rings features side stones such as purple amethysts, blue sapphires and red rubies. This ring was customized by replacing the side stones with the beautiful teal blue color of an Aquamarine.
- Delivery takes 5-6 weeks for Kirk Kara to create and will ship immediately. Rush delivery available depending on style and upon request
- Center stone & wedding band sold separately
- Ring can be made to accommodate any size or shape diamond, moissanite or gemstone. Shown with a 1.00 carat round cut center stone (approx 6.5mm)
- Available in 14K & 18K white, rose or yellow gold and platinum. Two-tone and three tone options available
- Diamonds are VS2-S11 clarity and G/H color - 8 diamonds in ring / 4 marquise shaped purple Amethyst
- Includes ring box and jewelry appraisal
- Ships fully insured to point of delivery
- All orders placed out of NY state (ordered by an out of state resident) are tax free.
All rings are fully customizable by Kirk Kara should you prefer slight or major changes to the style you see. Alteration possibilities include alternate color gemstones, styling or metal preference.