The Affordable Solution To Nature’s Diamond
Lab-grown diamonds are the new choice for today’s diamond engagement ring, wedding band, or other diamond fine jewelry buyer! Much has been written about the potential for jewelry stores buying “blood diamonds” or “conflict diamonds.” These are diamonds which have been mined in war zones then sold for money used to purchase arms to fund an insurgency or warlord’s cause. The buyer of these diamonds then sets them in jewelry and sells them to customers around the world - even in the United States.
At Ben Garelick we are proud to only sell conflict-free diamonds to our customers. But lab-grown diamonds have given us another way to offer genuine high-quality diamonds that are ethically-sourced as well as eco-friendly, and much less expensive than traditionally minded diamonds.
What Are Lab-Grown Diamonds?
As the name implies, lab-grown diamonds are man-made diamonds that are grown in a laboratory setting with constant care. Through extensive research and the use of technology, we are able to grow diamonds above the earth in a greenhouse setting that mimics natural diamond formation within the earth. These Type IIa diamonds have all the same look and internal properties of a mined diamond.
Why Choose A Lab-Grown Diamond?
With the same look, feel, and “4-Cs” of a mined diamond, there are few reasons NOT to choose a lab-grown diamond for the center stone in your diamond engagement ring, anniversary ring or other fine jewelry. A few of the most common reasons our customers love lab-grown diamonds are:
- Ethically-sourced. Purchasing lab-grown diamonds eliminates the concern for your diamonds being mined and sold in an unethical way.
- Eco-friendly. Because your diamond is grown above ground in a laboratory, there are no worries about diamond mining being ecologically damaging to the land.
- Authentic diamonds. Our beautiful Type IIa diamonds are as authentic as mined diamonds. They look and feel the exact same.
- Guaranteed lab-grown. Your diamond is laboratory graded and laser inscribed with “Lab Grown” with report number on the girdle.
- Literally, the ONLY difference between lab-grown diamonds and mined-diamonds is the origin and the price.
- Design Choices. At Ben Garelick Jewelers, you can still substitute the center stone of any diamond engagement ring with a lab-grown diamond. That means you still get to choose from hundreds of unique and personal designs from our world-renowned jewelry designers.
Buy The New, More Affordable Real Diamond
Lab-grown diamonds offer the socially-responsible and affordable choice for today’s diamond buyer and you can find them at Ben Garelick Jewelers online or at our Buffalo jewelry store. For generations, we’ve been helping customers find the perfect engagement ring, wedding band, or fine jewelry gift and we would love to assist you today! Give us a call at (716) 631-1584 or text us at (716) 574-0966 if you have any questions about lab-grown diamonds or any of our jewelry products. We can’t wait to exceed your expectations with our quality products and exceptional customer service!