The "Benchmark Tantalum 7mm Comfort Fit Grey & Black Wedding Band" is a contemporary and eye-catching choice for your wedding. This ring features a unique design with a grey and black powder-coated satin finish center, providing a modern and captivating contrast against the high-polish edges. With a 7mm width and a comfort fit, it offers both style and comfort.
Crafted from durable tantalum, this wedding band blends modern aesthetics with quality craftsmanship. It serves as a distinctive symbol of your commitment, making it an ideal choice for couples seeking a wedding ring that stands out with a touch of elegance and individuality.
- Includes ring box
- Includes jewelry appraisal
- Ships fully insured to point of delivery
- Free shipping on this item
We offer free shipping on all domestic orders and free shipping over $200 on international orders! Ben Garelick provides complimentary insurance to cover the package from our business to the point of delivery at no extra charge. If you need it sooner, we have many express shipping options at checkout.
- All items are insured up to the point of acceptance by the recipient. The package will be considered accepted when any person (unless adult is specified on package) receiving the package at the designated address signs for it from the delivering carrier.
- Domestic & International Shipping - we ship all over the United States and the world.
- Domestic Free Shipping - we offer free expedited shipping on all orders over $1000. Orders between $200 & $1000 are shipped via complimentary standard shipping.
- International Free Shipping - We offer free expedited shipping on all orders over $1500. Orders between $200 & $1500 are shipped via complimentary standard shipping.. Please note that all international packages are required to go through customs, and may be delayed beyond our control.
- International Duties & Customs Charges - While we do not charge any US sales tax on international sales, please note there will be the countries duties and customs charges applied at delivery/pick-up. These charges generally are 10-20% of the sale.