Signature Rose Cut Rings
Rose cut diamonds are a unique and beautiful alternative to the modern round brilliant cut. With a lower profile and greater face up appearance, they reflect soft flashes of light – and the discerning eye of a modern “old soul.”
Ben Garelick is proud to offer Kirk Kara's collection of natural rose cut diamonds as an unconventional center stone option for vintage loving brides. In signature Kirk Kara fashion, each diamond is hand cut and polished by experienced artisans to optimally showcase the subtle, romantic glow that characterizes rose cut stones. First popularized in the Victorian Era (1837-1901), this cutting style is making a comeback as a stunning substitute for the modern round brilliant diamond.
Echoing Delicate Cuts & Old World Stones
Each center stone weighs approximately ½ carat but has a larger face up appearance due to its unique flat profile and shallow depth. Kirk Kara Signature Rose Cut stones are SI clarity and H-I color, but you can specify any grade, and we can hand customize each diamond to fit the size and shape you desire.
Highlights of Kirk Kara's Rose Cut Diamond Rings
- Inspired by the popular vintage cut, this signature statement has a delicate, romantic glow
- Channel a modern vintage vibe with flashes of soft, romantic light.
- An antique cutting style makes a beautiful comeback
- For the lover of magnificent, uncommon diamonds
- A delicate, eclectic look for the vintage loving bride