This near colorless (G-H-I), loose, round rose cut Moissanite® gemstone is created with a patented process by Charles & Colvard for the highest-quality. Made from rare silicon carbide, moissanite gemstones like the Forever One™ is becoming a popular alternative to diamonds for center stones in engagement rings. Since this cut of the stone duplicates the pattern of an antique cut stone, it's perfect for the center of an vintage & art deco style engagement ring. The sparkle is a a little softer and produces a shiny overall stone. Ben Garelick Jewelers is one of the few jewelers who will allow you to substitute a diamond for this gemstone in almost all of its world-renowned designs. Its discovery in 1893 by chemist Dr. Henri Moissan inside a crater in Arizona was mistakenly identified as a diamond at first. However, further testing led to the discovery of a different mineral, later named after him. It wasn’t until about 20 years ago, that researchers discovered a way to create gemstones from the silicon carbide and now Charles & Colvard has perfected and patented the process to bring you this unique and captivating stone at a fraction of the cost of other gemstones. Order it today in a size that fits your desires and budget!
- Charles & Colvard patented, high-quality Moissanite®
- Carat weights are approximate and may change slightly within millimeter ranges. Carat weights are provided in comparison to a comparable diamond size. For example, a 1 carat Moissanite may not weigh one carat but gives the look of a comparable 1-carat diamond as the density of diamonds and Moissanite differ.
- Same-day FREE shipping, fully insured to point of delivery.
- Includes Moissanite appraisal & Charles & Colvard authenticity card.
- All orders placed out of NY state (ordered by an out of state resident) are tax-free.
- Rush delivery available upon request.
We offer free shipping on all domestic orders and free shipping over $200 on international orders! Ben Garelick provides complimentary insurance to cover the package from our business to the point of delivery at no extra charge. If you need it sooner, we have many express shipping options at checkout.
- All items are insured up to the point of acceptance by the recipient. The package will be considered accepted when any person (unless adult is specified on package) receiving the package at the designated address signs for it from the delivering carrier.
- Domestic & International Shipping - we ship all over the United States and the world.
- Domestic Free Shipping - we offer free expedited shipping on all orders over $1000. Orders between $200 & $1000 are shipped via complimentary standard shipping.
- International Free Shipping - We offer free expedited shipping on all orders over $1500. Orders between $200 & $1500 are shipped via complimentary standard shipping.. Please note that all international packages are required to go through customs, and may be delayed beyond our control.
- International Duties & Customs Charges - While we do not charge any US sales tax on international sales, please note there will be the countries duties and customs charges applied at delivery/pick-up. These charges generally are 10-20% of the sale.