Kirk Kara Rose Cut Soft Petal Halo Diamond Engagement Ring
Kirk Kara Dahlia rose cut white diamond engagement ring featuring a round dome shaped hand cut white rose cut diamond in the center (included) with faceted cut round white diamonds set in the soft petal halo around the center diamond. The vintage style rose cut center diamond is hand cut from diamond rough that is typically used for full cut diamonds, which makes it a better quality rose cut diamond. The center rose cut weighs roughly 0.50 carats and measures 5.4-5.7mm and features a high-dome (approximately 1.65-2mm high) and because of the quality of the cut the stone, it is not transparent and therefore you cannot see through the center of the diamond. All the diamonds are hand cut by talented Kirk Kara Artisans (and not machines), so each ring is uniquely you!
- Delivery takes 5-6 weeks for Kirk Kara to create and will ship immediately. Rush delivery available depending on style and upon request
- Center rose cut diamond included
- Diamonds are SI clarity and G/H color
- Includes ring box
- Includes jewelry appraisal
- Ships fully insured to point of delivery
- All orders placed out of NY state (ordered by an out of state resident) are tax free
All rings are fully customizable by Kirk Kara should you prefer slight or major changes to the style you see. Alteration possibilities include alternate color gemstones, styling or metal preference. Kirk Kara can cut any carat weight or shape of rose cut center diamond upon custom order.