Kirk Kara Pirouetta Split-Shank Twist Diamond Engagement Ring
Like the graceful spin of a ballerina, this fanciful, romantic split-shank twist diamond engagement ring from Kirk Kara represents art and music combined. Kirk Kara has won numerous awards for this jewelry collection which features dainty ribbon and bow details that will remind you or your childhood ballet slippers, along with exquisite flowing swirls. This twist shank includes nearly four dozen round-cut diamonds totaling 0.25 carats total weight with beautiful filigree details that join each other to symbolize your one love in a center diamond. This photo shows the ring with 1.5 carat round cut center stone (approx. 7.25 mm) but the ring can be made to accommodate any size or shape diamond, Forever One moissanite, lab-created diamond, or gemstone. (See options in pulldown menu below.) It’s available in 14K & 18K white, yellow or rose gold, and platinum. Diamonds are VS2-S11 clarity and G/H color. Center stone sold separately.
The beautiful matching wedding band adds twisted rows of sparkling diamonds totaling 0.33 carats to the set. Customize this and any Kirk Kara design with your choice of colored gemstone, metal color and styling. Call Ben Garelick to confirm customization options.
- Delivery takes 5-6 weeks for Kirk Kara to create and will ship FREE immediately after completion, fully insured to point of delivery. Rush delivery available depending on style and upon request
- Includes ring box and jewelry appraisal.
- All orders placed out of NY state (ordered by an out of state resident) are tax-free
- FREE rush delivery available depending on style and upon request.
- Center stone & wedding band sold separately.