Gabriel Sterling Silver "Floral" Collection Garnet Pendant
Gabriel Sterling Silver "Floral" Collection Garnet Pendant Featuring One Round Cut 0.62 Carat Total Weight Garnet on an 18" Cable Link Chain
- Delivery takes 5-6 weeks for Gabriel to create and will ship immediately after completion. Rush delivery available depending on style and upon request
- Also available in amethyst and blue topaz (shown on model)
- Includes pendant box
- Measurements of pendant: width 12.81 mm, thickness 5.07 mm, size 18.00mm, Drop 12.60 mm
- Ships fully insured to point of delivery
- Free shipping on this item
- All orders placed out of NY state (ordered by an out of state resident) are tax free.
More on Garnet - January Birthstone
Garnet, the birthstone for January, signifies eternal friendship and trust and is the perfect gift for a friend. Garnet, derived from the word granatum, means seed, and is called so because of the gemstone's resemblance to a pomegranate seed. References to the gemstone dates back to 3100 B.C., when the Egyptians used garnets as inlays jewelry. Garnet is the name of a group of minerals that comes in a rainbow of colors, from the deep red of the pyrope garnet to the vibrant green of tsavorites. Today, the most important sources for garnet are Africa, Sri Lanka, and India.