Ben Garelick Pear Cut Faceted Amethyst Pendant Featuring One 1.06 Carat Total Weight Pear Cut Amethyst with Bubble Design Around Edging
- Delivery takes 1-2 weeks for Ben Garelick to create and will ship immediately after completion. Rush delivery available depending on style and upon request
- Pendant measures just 3/4 an inch from top to bottom and just over a 1/2 inch wide at widest point
- Includes pendant box
- Ships FREE & fully insured to point of delivery
- Includes jewelry appraisal
- All orders placed out of NY state (ordered by an out of state resident) are tax free
More on Amethyst - February BirthstoneAmethyst, the gemstone believed by ancient Greeks and Romans to ward off the intoxicating powers of Bacchus, also is said to keep the wearer clear-headed and quick-witted. Throughout history, the gemstone has been associated with many myths, legends, religions, and numerous cultures. English regalia were even decorated with amethysts during the Middle Ages to symbolize royalty. It has been associated with many myths, legends, religions, and numerous cultures. Amethyst is purple quartz, a beautiful blend of violet and red that can found in every corner of the earth. Historically, the finest amethyst were found in Russia and were featured in much royal European jewelry. Today, while Brazil is the primary source of this gemstone, fine material can be found elsewhere, especially in Zambia.
We offer free shipping over $200 on all domestic and international orders! Ben Garelick provides complimentary insurance to cover the package from our business to the point of delivery at no extra charge. If you need it sooner, we have many express shipping options at checkout.
- All items are insured up to the point of acceptance by the recipient. The package will be considered accepted when any person (unless adult is specified on package) receiving the package at the designated address signs for it from the delivering carrier.
- Domestic & International Shipping - we ship all over the United States and the world.
- Domestic Free Shipping - we offer free expedited shipping on all orders over $1000. Orders between $200 & $1000 are shipped via complimentary standard shipping.
- International Free Shipping - We offer free expedited shipping on all orders over $1500. Orders between $200 & $1500 are shipped via complimentary standard shipping.. Please note that all international packages are required to go through customs, and may be delayed beyond our control.
- International Duties & Customs Charges - While we do not charge any US sales tax on international sales, please note there will be the countries duties and customs charges applied at delivery/pick-up. These charges generally are 10-20% of the sale.
Pay In Installments
Slice-it with 4 equal payment installments with Klarna at checkout. 0% financing options also available!
Easy Returns Policy
Easy 30 days returns! Special orders (rings customized to hold a specific center stone, specific metal etc) are considered a final sale.
Carbon Free Shipping
We’re focused on reducing carbon and we pay to neutralize emissions caused by shipping your order. You can feel proud about shopping (and shipping) with us!
When your item is ready to ship, you can trust us to take special care of getting it there fast and discreetly. Everything is boxed beautifully and packaged in generic packaging so no one will know the box is from a jewelry store.
The Best Selection of Diamond & Fine Jewelry in Buffalo, NY & Online
From our humble beginnings in 1952 as a family owned jewelry wholesaler in downtown Buffalo, to one of the premier online retailers with an expansive showroom in the heart of Williamsville, one thing has never changed about Ben Garelick Jewelers - our commitment to treating all of our customers like family.
Ben Garelick has always taken great care in educating our customers about the intricacies of diamonds, fine gemstones and gold, whether we were shipping beautiful diamond engagement rings and other fine jewelry designs to retail outlets across the region or discussing the details with customers in our own jewelry store. And now we take that same care when chatting online with customers from around the world who find their beautiful diamond ring and jewelry designs on the web.
A Family That Knows Their Jewelry
Keeping in tune with the family business concept, Peter Manka, Sr., a longtime employee who worked his way through the company ranks, purchased Ben Garelick Jewelers in 1998 to carry on the family traditions of providing the highest quality and selection of jewelry in unique styles with unparalleled service. Manka, his children, and staff work side-by-side to help you find the perfect jewelry for every occasion. Whether it's a diamond engagement ring, an anniversary gift, an update of a family heirloom, a 'push present' for a new mom or just a gift for a special someone, we've got the perfect size, cut and color for every occasion and for every budget.
Our specially-trained staff are patient, experienced and will provide you with our best personal attention. For more than 60 years, Ben Garelick Jewelers has helped thousands of clients make holidays, weddings , birthdays and anniversaries extra special. We pride ourselves on delivering reliable and consistent quality jewelry, service and repairs.
Not Just Another Diamond Jewelry Story
While many of our customers discover Ben Garelick Jewelers while looking for that perfect engagement ring or wedding band, they come back to experience that same exceptional quality and service they are looking for their next fine jewelry purchase. Ben Garelick Jewelers has one of the most impressive inventories of any jewelry store in Buffalo and we bring that collection online so that can be discovered by customers worldwide.
Besides diamond jewelry, we offer an eclectic array of precious stones; gems like rubies, sapphires and emeralds are all available for settings in precious metals such as gold, white gold, platinum or palladium. Our selection of brilliant diamonds will also leave you in awe. We pride ourselves on the wide variety of cuts, colors and weights of our diamonds with one-carat diamonds, two-carat diamonds, three-carat diamonds and even five-carat diamonds. We also have an incredible collection of Moissanite diamonds if you're looking for even more affordable sparkle.