By Ben Garelick
Ben Garelick 14K White Gold Pink Tourmaline Ring Featuring One Oval Cut Pink Tourmaline Weighing 1.20 Carats and 0.07 Carats Round Cut White Diamonds
Ben Garelick 14K White Gold Pink Tourmaline Ring Featuring One Oval Cut Pink Tourmaline Weighing 1.20 Carats and 0.07 Carats Round Cut White Diamonds.
- Takes 2 days to 2 weeks depending on size ordered. Rush delivery available depending on style and upon request.
- Also available in 14K or 18K White, Rose or Yellow Gold as well as Palladium and Platinum.
- Includes Ben Garelick Ring Box
- Includes Store Appraisal
- Ships fully insured to point of delivery
- Free shipping on this item
- All orders placed out of NY state (ordered by an out of state resident) are tax free.
More on Pink Tourmalines
Tourmaline has become a favorite gemstone among jewelry designer, and gem collectors the world over. Since it is available in a wide variety of colors, it is ideally suited to almost anyone's taste. Tourmaline also is known for displaying several colors in the same gemstone. These bi-color or tri-color gems are formed in many combinations; gemstones with clear color distinctions are highly prized. One multi-color variety is known as watermelon tourmaline, and features green, pink, and white colors bands; to resemble its namesake, the gemstone is cut into thin slices having a pink center, white ring, and green edge. Tourmaline is found in many localities including Brazil, Afghanistan, East Africa, and the USA.