By Ben Garelick
Ben Garelick 14K White Gold Pink Tourmaline & Diamond Dangle Earrings
Ben Garelick 14K White Gold Pink Tourmaline Dangle Earrings Featuring Two Oval Cut Pink Tourmalines Weighing 1.64 Carats and 0.05 Carats Round Cut White Diamonds.
- Available Immediately.
- Also available in 14K or 18K White, Rose or Yellow Gold as well as Palladium and Platinum.
- Includes Ben Garelick Earring Box
- Includes Store Appraisal
- Ships fully insured to point of delivery
- Free shipping on this item
- All orders placed out of NY state (ordered by an out of state resident) are tax free.
More on Pink Tourmalines
Tourmaline has become a favorite gemstone among jewelry designer, and gem collectors the world over. Since it is available in a wide variety of colors, it is ideally suited to almost anyone's taste. Tourmaline also is known for displaying several colors in the same gemstone. These bi-color or tri-color gems are formed in many combinations; gemstones with clear color distinctions are highly prized. One multi-color variety is known as watermelon tourmaline, and features green, pink, and white colors bands; to resemble its namesake, the gemstone is cut into thin slices having a pink center, white ring, and green edge. Tourmaline is found in many localities including Brazil, Afghanistan, East Africa, and the USA.