- Delivery takes 1 week for Ben Garelick to create and will ship immediately after completion. Rush delivery available depending on style and upon request
- Item can be viewed prior to purchasing under no obligation to buy
- Includes ring box
- Includes jewelry appraisal
- Ships fully insured to point of delivery
- All orders placed out of NY state (ordered by an out of state resident) are tax free
More on AquamarinesThe name aquamarine is derived from the Latin word aqua, meaning water, and marina, meaning the sea. This gemstone was believed to protect sailors, as well as to guarantee a safe voyage. The serene color of aquamarine is said to cool the temper, allowing the wearer to remain calm and levelheaded. Its pale, cool color beautifully complements spring and summer wardrobes. Aquamarine is most often light in tone and ranges from greenish blue to blue-green; the color usually is more intense in larger stones. This gemstone is mined mainly in Brazil, but also is found in Nigeria, Madagascar, Zambia, Pakistan, and Mozambique.
We offer free shipping on all domestic orders and free shipping over $200 on international orders! Ben Garelick provides complimentary insurance to cover the package from our business to the point of delivery at no extra charge. If you need it sooner, we have many express shipping options at checkout.
- Domestic & International Shipping - we ship all over the United States and the world.
Pay In Installments
Slice-it with 4 equal payment installments with Klarna at checkout. 0% financing options also available!
Easy Returns Policy
Easy 30 days returns! Special orders (rings customized to hold a specific center stone, specific metal etc) are considered a final sale.
Carbon Free Shipping
We’re focused on reducing carbon and we pay to neutralize emissions caused by shipping your order. You can feel proud about shopping (and shipping) with us!
When your item is ready to ship, you can trust us to take special care of getting it there fast and discreetly. Everything is boxed beautifully and packaged in generic packaging so no one will know the box is from a jewelry store.