- Same day shipping
- Charles & Colvard Colorless Created Moissanite®
- Carat weights are approximate and may change slightly within millimeter ranges. Carat weights are provided in comparison to a comparable diamond size. For example, a 1 carat Moissanite below may not weigh one carat but gives the look of a comparable 1 carat diamond as the density of diamonds and Mossianite differ
- Includes Moissanite appraisal & Charles & Colvardauthenticity card
- Ships fully insured to point of delivery
- Free shipping on this item
- All orders placed out of NY state (ordered by an out of state resident) are tax free.
Moissanite, also known as silicon carbide, is a gemstone unlike any other. With more brilliance and fire than diamond, this stone has been a source of intense interest ever since its discovery more than a century ago. Moissanite dances with sparkles of light that draw the eye and delight the senses. Its unique internal beauty lends a captivating allure to jewelry, making a magnificent statement at a fraction of the cost of other gemstones. Moissanite was first discovered in 1893 by the Nobel Prize-winning French chemist Dr. Henri Moissan at the site of a massive meteorite strike in Arizona. The tiny particles he unearthed were initially mistaken for diamond due to their hardness and brilliant reflectiveness, but after painstaking testing, were identified as naturally-occurring silicon carbide. This intriguing new stone was named moissanite in his honor, and Moissan spent the rest of his life attempting to re-create this exceptional mineral, which is among the hardest materials on Earth.
We offer free shipping on all domestic orders and free shipping over $200 on international orders! Ben Garelick provides complimentary insurance to cover the package from our business to the point of delivery at no extra charge. If you need it sooner, we have many express shipping options at checkout.
- All items are insured up to the point of acceptance by the recipient. The package will be considered accepted when any person (unless adult is specified on package) receiving the package at the designated address signs for it from the delivering carrier.
- Domestic & International Shipping - we ship all over the United States and the world.
- Domestic Free Shipping - we offer free expedited shipping on all orders over $1000. Orders between $200 & $1000 are shipped via complimentary standard shipping.
- International Free Shipping - We offer free expedited shipping on all orders over $1500. Orders between $200 & $1500 are shipped via complimentary standard shipping.. Please note that all international packages are required to go through customs, and may be delayed beyond our control.
- International Duties & Customs Charges - While we do not charge any US sales tax on international sales, please note there will be the countries duties and customs charges applied at delivery/pick-up. These charges generally are 10-20% of the sale.
Pay In Installments
Slice-it with 4 equal payment installments with Klarna at checkout. 0% financing options also available!
Easy Returns Policy
Easy 30 days returns! Special orders (rings customized to hold a specific center stone, specific metal etc) are considered a final sale.
Carbon Free Shipping
We’re focused on reducing carbon and we pay to neutralize emissions caused by shipping your order. You can feel proud about shopping (and shipping) with us!
When your item is ready to ship, you can trust us to take special care of getting it there fast and discreetly. Everything is boxed beautifully and packaged in generic packaging so no one will know the box is from a jewelry store.