- 18K Gold Vermeil 3707 ("Love" turned upside down) magnetic plate
- Includes gift box
- Ships fully insured to point of delivery
We offer free shipping on all domestic orders and free shipping over $200 on international orders! Ben Garelick provides complimentary insurance to cover the package from our business to the point of delivery at no extra charge. If you need it sooner, we have many express shipping options at checkout.
- All items are insured up to the point of acceptance by the recipient. The package will be considered accepted when any person (unless adult is specified on package) receiving the package at the designated address signs for it from the delivering carrier.
- Domestic & International Shipping - we ship all over the United States and the world.
- Domestic Free Shipping - we offer free expedited shipping on all orders over $1000. Orders between $200 & $1000 are shipped via complimentary standard shipping.
- International Free Shipping - We offer free expedited shipping on all orders over $1500. Orders between $200 & $1500 are shipped via complimentary standard shipping.. Please note that all international packages are required to go through customs, and may be delayed beyond our control.
- International Duties & Customs Charges - While we do not charge any US sales tax on international sales, please note there will be the countries duties and customs charges applied at delivery/pick-up. These charges generally are 10-20% of the sale.
Pay In Installments
Slice-it with 4 equal payment installments with Klarna at checkout. 0% financing options also available!
Easy Returns Policy
Easy 30 days returns! Special orders (rings customized to hold a specific center stone, specific metal etc) are considered a final sale.
Carbon Free Shipping
We’re focused on reducing carbon and we pay to neutralize emissions caused by shipping your order. You can feel proud about shopping (and shipping) with us!
When your item is ready to ship, you can trust us to take special care of getting it there fast and discreetly. Everything is boxed beautifully and packaged in generic packaging so no one will know the box is from a jewelry store.