Ben Garelick Round Cut Stackable Aquamarine Ring Featuring Seven Graduating Round Cut Aquamarine Gemstones
- Delivery takes 1 week for Ben Garelick to create and will ship immediately after completion. Rush delivery available depending on style and upon request
- Item can be viewed prior to purchasing under no obligation to buy
- Includes ring box
- Includes jewelry appraisal
- Ships fully insured to point of delivery
- All orders placed out of NY state (ordered by an out of state resident) are tax free
More on AquamarinesThe name aquamarine is derived from the Latin word aqua, meaning water, and marina, meaning the sea. This gemstone was believed to protect sailors, as well as to guarantee a safe voyage. The serene color of aquamarine is said to cool the temper, allowing the wearer to remain calm and levelheaded. Its pale, cool color beautifully complements spring and summer wardrobes. Aquamarine is most often light in tone and ranges from greenish blue to blue-green; the color usually is more intense in larger stones. This gemstone is mined mainly in Brazil, but also is found in Nigeria, Madagascar, Zambia, Pakistan, and Mozambique.
We offer free shipping on all domestic orders and free shipping over $200 on international orders! Ben Garelick provides complimentary insurance to cover the package from our business to the point of delivery at no extra charge. If you need it sooner, we have many express shipping options at checkout.
- All items are insured up to the point of acceptance by the recipient. The package will be considered accepted when any person (unless adult is specified on package) receiving the package at the designated address signs for it from the delivering carrier.
- Domestic & International Shipping - we ship all over the United States and the world.
- Domestic Free Shipping - we offer free expedited shipping on all orders over $1000. Orders between $200 & $1000 are shipped via complimentary standard shipping.
- International Free Shipping - We offer free expedited shipping on all orders over $1500. Orders between $200 & $1500 are shipped via complimentary standard shipping.. Please note that all international packages are required to go through customs, and may be delayed beyond our control.
- International Duties & Customs Charges - While we do not charge any US sales tax on international sales, please note there will be the countries duties and customs charges applied at delivery/pick-up. These charges generally are 10-20% of the sale.