7 Engagement Ring Trends In 2023: A New Era of Love and Style
Our pink sapphire engagement rings are the perfect choice for those seeking a unique and colorful option for their special day. Available in a range of styles, our rings are expertly crafted with exceptional attention to detail and quality.Shop Pink Sapphire Engagement Rings
Are you thinking of popping the question this year or just looking to upgrade your engagement ring?
Well, you're in luck because 2023 is the year of fresh and exciting engagement ring trends.
From bespoke rings to gender-neutral designs, there's something for everyone in this year's collection.
So, let's dive into the world of engagement rings and explore what's hot in 2023.
In this article...
- Bespoke Rings: Say "I Do" To A Ring That's Uniquely Yours
- Abstract Shapes: Get Creative with Your Engagement Ring
- Stacked Bands: A Trendy Twist on the Classic Engagement Ring
- Alternate Colors: Add a Pop of Personality to Your Ring
- Eco-Conscious Rings: Love Your Partner and the Planet
- Toi et Moi Rings: A Love Story in Two Parts
- Gender Neutrality: A Ring for Everyone
Bespoke Rings: Say "I Do" To A Ring That's Uniquely Yours
There is a heap of other options than a predesigned engagement ring from a jewelry store.
In 2023, bespoke rings are the way to go!
These one-of-a-kind pieces are custom-made to your specifications, making them the perfect symbol of your unique love story. You can choose everything from the diamond size, shape, cut, and color to the metal type and setting of the engagement ring. The world is your oyster!
Here are some of the bespoke engagement rings we offer at Ben Garelick. All the rings on our site can be customized to hold any size or shape center stone, can be ordered in any metal and the side stones can be changed to any color gemstone you like!
If you want to add an extra touch of magic, you can also engrave the inside of the ring including lettering, a heart, infinity symbol and numbers.
Why not have a browse?
- Gabriel Amavida Chelsea Milgrain Diamond Engagement Ring
- Gabriel Amavida Chelsea Collection
- Kirk Kara Pirouetta Princess Cut Two Tone Halo Diamond Engagement Ring
- Kirk Kara Pirouetta Large Princess Cut Halo Diamond Engagement Ring
- Kirk Kara Charlotte Blue Sapphire Baguette and Diamond Engagement Ring
- Kirk Kara Colored Gemstone Charlotte Collection
Whether you want a ring with a unique engraving or one incorporating elements of your partner's favorite things, a bespoke ring is a beautiful way to make a statement.
Abstract Shapes: Get Creative with Your Engagement Ring
If you're looking for a ring that's a little more unconventional, consider an abstract shape.
This year, engagement rings with abstract shapes are all the rage. From asymmetrical designs to geometric patterns, these rings offer a fresh take on the traditional diamond solitaire.
Curious about abstract shapes? Take a look at these exciting designs:
- Artcarved Lorelei Hexagon Halo Diamond Engagement Ring
- Gabriel Amavida Chelsea Large Trillion Cut Center Diamond Engagement Ring
- Ben Garelick Compass Set Princess Cut Starlight Engagement Ring
- Noam Carver Contemporary Pear Cut Diamond Engagement Ring
Whether you opt for a diamond-studded triangle or a sapphire-studded hexagon, an abstract-shaped ring will make people say wow!
Stacked Bands: A Trendy Twist on the Classic Engagement Ring
Stacked bands are the perfect solution for those who want a classic engagement ring with a modern twist.
These multi-layered rings offer the best of both worlds, combining a traditional diamond solitaire with a trendy stacked design.
Find the ring that’ll stack gorgeously, here are our popular engagement rings that are brilliant for stacking:
- Gabriel Calm Two Tone Rose White Twist Diamond Engagement Ring
- Gabriel Lina Wide Split Shank Diamond Engagement Ring
- Simon G. Ring 18 Karat White Gold Ring with 0.17 Carat Round Diamonds
Whether you choose a simple stack of thin bands or a more elaborate design with diamonds and other gemstones, a stacked band ring will make a statement.
Alternate Colors: Add a Pop of Personality to Your Ring
For those looking to add a little extra color to their engagement ring, alternate colors are the way to go in 2023.
Featured Blue Sapphire Engagement Rings
Whether you opt for a rainbow of gems or a single pop of color, these rings are a fun and playful way to make a statement. From emerald greens to sapphire blues, the possibilities are endless when it comes to alternate-colored engagement rings.
Find the color that makes your personality pop! Which color speaks to you the most?
- Kirk Kara Stella Blue Sapphire Channel Set Diamond Engagement Ring
- Kirk Kara Dahlia Marquise Cut Pink Sapphire Diamond Engagement Ring
- Kirk Kara Charlotte Baguette Cut Purple Amethyst Diamond Engagement Ring
Go on, add a splash of color to your life!
Eco-Conscious Rings: Love Your Partner and the Planet
For the environmentally conscious couple, eco-conscious engagement rings are a must-have in 2023.
These rings are beautiful and eco-friendly, from lab-grown diamonds and Moissanite to recycled bands. Not only do they reduce the carbon footprint of the jewelry industry, but they also ensure that your engagement ring is made with sustainable materials.
So, why not make a statement with an engagement ring that's good for your love life and the planet?
Here are some of our favorite lab-grown diamond and Moissanite engagement rings if you’re an eco-conscious bride:
- BGLG Whitney 6.2 Carat Lab Grown Diamond Complete Engagement Ring
- BGLG Nolita 4.00 Carat Baguette Cut Lab Grown Diamond Engagement Ring
- BGLG Hampton 5.5 Carat Round Lab Grown Diamond Engagement Ring
Eco-jewelry is the future - why not get ahead of the times by choosing an Earth-friendly engagement ring?
Toi et Moi Rings: A Love Story in Two Parts
Toi et Moi, which means "you and me" in French, is a timeless engagement ring trend coming back in 2023.
We have also created a full, independent article about the unique design of Toi et Moi rings.
These two-stone rings feature two gems, typically diamonds, that symbolize the unity and love between two people. Whether you opt for two diamonds of different sizes or two diamonds of different colors, a Toi et Moi ring is a beautiful way to represent your love story.
Our Emerald Princess Cut Toi Et Moi Engagement Ring is a showstopping example of this beautiful design that would suit almost all personalities and styles.
Gender Neutrality: A Ring for Everyone
Finally, gender neutrality is a trend entering the world of engagement rings.
This year, the focus is on creating rings that are not just for women but for anyone who wants to commit to their partner. Gender-neutral engagement rings come in various styles and designs, from minimalist bands to diamond-studded creations.
The important thing is that the ring represents your love and commitment, regardless of gender. So, whether you're a man, woman, or non-binary, there's a gender-neutral engagement ring that's perfect for you.
Any ring can suit any style so long as the wearer loves it - so there are no rules when it comes to picking the ring you’re attracted to.
However, we’ve hand-selected a few of our rings that are popular with ring buyers looking for gender-neutral designs:
- Simon G. Christopher Tension Set Style Diamond Ring
- Bleu Royale Round Cut Black Diamond Wedding Band with Carbon Stripe
- Bleu Royale Tantalum Geometric Black Diamond Eternity Wedding Band
Engaging with the Trends
2023 is shaping up to be a year of exciting engagement ring trends, from bespoke pieces to gender-neutral designs.
Whether you're looking for a classic diamond solitaire or a trendy abstract shape, there's something for everyone.
So, when it comes time to pop the question, check out these 2023 engagement ring trends to find the perfect symbol of your love and commitment.
Our engagement experts are on hand to help you find a ring that sparkles as much as your personality. Visit us at our showroom or talk with an expert online as you browse!
But remember, trends are just trends. They come and go, so pick something you’ll love forever and set your own trend!
Visit us at our Buffalo, NY store today. Not nearby? Not to worry - chat with our diamond experts online 24/7, call us at (716) 631-1584, or text (716) 574-0966. Let’s make your engagement a memory that will last a lifetime!