Aug 15, 2012
FireMark Diamonds at Ben Garelick Jewelers
The patent pending FireMark is the single most perfectly cut Princess Diamond there is… period. Now it’s at Ben Garelick Jewelers in Williamsville, NY. Our store is located just over the border from Canada and we happily welcome Canadian customers.
- The first Princess Cut ever to consistently rival an Ideal Round in brilliance – with an astounding average of over 98% light return.
- FireMark® has been put to the test by the Gemological Institute of America, the world’s foremost diamond authority, and the Gem Certification & Assurance Lab, a leader in grading the light performance of diamonds. And the results are unprecedented.
- “Excellent” ratings from the GIA in Polish and Symmetry.
- “Excellent” rating from GCAL for Light Performance.
- Higher crown and smaller table result in greater fire and brilliance.
- Shallower depth so you’re not paying for weight you can’t see.
- FireMark diamond is approximately 10% larger than a typical Princess cut of equal carat weight. This means a .90 point FireMark will appear to be the same size or larger than a typical 1 carat Princess.
- Chamfered corners – invisible to the naked eye. A facet is added to each corner eliminating the sharp point, and dramatically increasing the diamond’s durability
FireMark diamonds are never cut to maximize the weight of a diamond. They’re always cut to maximize beauty. This assures maximum brilliance, fire and sparkle.
Look for the FireMark® logo inscribed on your diamond’s girdle to assure this is truly a FireMark Princess Cut Diamond.
“Look into her eyes and tell her with absolute confidence, these are the most perfectly cut Princess Diamonds in all the worlds.”